Followers

Thursday, March 23, 2017

IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP MARCH LINK UP - ANYTHING GOES

Hello There Crafty Friends,
There is a challenge going on at...
IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP!
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/
The theme for this challenge is...
Anything "Crafty" Goes

Here's my mid-month inspiration card for the challenge...
Here is what I used to make my card...
Digistamp 'Hula Girl' by: Imagine That! Digistamp
Sunny Days Digistamp By: Imagine That! Digistamp
At the Beach Digi Papers By: Imagine That! Digistamp
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Flatback Gems
Ad tech Crafter's Precision Glue 'Fine Line'
White Cardstock Paper

I made my card in Paint Shop Pro, then printed it and colored the image. Then I glued flatback gems on the center of each large flower and on the flowers on her head.

Clicking The Promos Takes You To The Shop...
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p255/Hula_Girl.html
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p768/Sunny_Days.html
And that's my GDT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Come join us in the fun!

Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

9 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the scene you've created!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I also like the Happy Dance sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card & love your hula lady in front of those rays! The brilliance of the row of flowers adds to the sunshine feel and the just plain 'happy' of this cute card. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)