Followers

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

LOVE TO CRAFT CHALLENGE #8 - ANYTHING GOES

Hi There Crafty Friends,
There's a new challenge starting today at
Love To Craft Challenge Blog

The theme for this challenge is...
Anything Goes

Here is my inspiration note cards for the challenge... 
I used purple paper to make a card. Next I glued the butterfly border on the front end. Then I cut the card in half...to get two note sized cards. I rounded the border on each note card where I had cut them in half to match the other sides.
Here is what I used to make this note card....
 Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock 'Pastels'
KaiserCraft 6.5" Paper Pad 'Fairy Dust'
Tattered Lace Dies 'Florentine Flourishes'
Darice Permanent Double Sided Tape Roller
Ad tech Crafter's Precision Glue 'Fine Line'  
Purple Cardstock Paper 
Darice Hemp Cord
Paper Roses

After cutting the patterned paper to fit the center of the card, I taped it in place. I then cut the ColorCore paper to fit the card and tore the center off...starting at the top end, then the bottom. I tied a piece of cord around the front flap of the card to hold the tag. Next I glued a flourish vine on the right bottom of the card, then glued the flowers onto it.
Here is what I used to make this note card....
 KaiserCraft 6.5" Paper Pad 'Fairy Dust'
Purple Cardstock Paper
 Darice Hemp Cord 
 Zots Clear Adhesive Dots 
 
After cutting the patterned paper to fit the center of the card, I taped it in place. I wrapped a piece of cord from the front to the back of the top flap, twisted it together and brought it back to the front, twisted it together and tied it. After putting a glue dot on the back of the butterfly sentiment, I placed it onto the tied cord.

 Note: Just in case you don't know...(KaiserCraft 6.5" Paper Pad 'Fairy Dust') has more than just papers. There are die cuts of borders, tags and sentiments.

And that's my DT project for this challenge.
I hope you like the note cards and they will give you some inspiration.
Come on and join in the challenge!
Happy Crafting,
Sherry x

4 comments:

  1. These are just stunning! Love the purple, and your designs on these are so clever! Thanks for all you do on the Love To Craft Challenge Blog DT! Your work is amazing and I really appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Leslie! I'm happy to be a part of the DT! :) xx

      Delete
  2. These are lovely. Well done Sherry!
    hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)