Followers

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

LOVE TO SCRAP CHALLENGE #95 - ANYTHING GOES

Hi There Crafty Friends,
  I'm wanting to let you know there is a new challenge starting today at
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog.
The theme for this challenge is...Anything Goes
Our sponsors this month are...
Bugaboo Digi Stamps, SheepSki Designs and Limited Runs Stamps
 
Here is my inspiration card using Princess Counting Toes
 Here's what I used to make my card...
Digistamp By: Limited Runs Stamps
Colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
 The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Country Road'
Darice Embossing Folders 'Lace Doily Designs'
Tattered Lace 'Florentine Flourishes' Die
Unbranded Rectangle Frame Dies
Unbranded Butterfly Die
Darice Permanent Double Sided Tape Roller
Ad tech Crafter's Precision Glue 'Fine Line'
Paper Flowers and Flatback Gems
White/Pink Cardstock Paper

Using white paper I made the card. Then I embossed the right side edge of the card with the flower shaped lace doily. After cutting the patterned paper to fit from the embossed border to the left side of the card, I taped it in place. I used the rectangle frame die to cut around the image, then used the larger frame die to cut out the pink paper to frame behind the image. I taped those two together then onto the card, slightly toward the left bottom. Next I glued the flourish die cut onto the bottom right corner of the card, slightly over the image, then glued the flowers on. Then I then glued the butterfly die cut above the top right corner of the image, slightly rotated toward the left. She's a princess, so of course she had to have some gems...I glued two of them onto the butterfly, two onto the flourish and five onto the left side of the image.

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Hope you come join us in the fun!

Happy Crafting,
Hugs, Sherry x

I entered this card in the following challenges:
Butterfly Challenge #73 - G for Glossy Accents/Color Slate Blue
Inspiration Destination #123 - Just For Fun
Crafty Creations Challenges #336 - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - March Edition
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - March Challenge

18 comments:

  1. a-do-rable!!! very sweet in colors and image choice, the design paper matches the die, it's sweet as can be !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the look of that doily embossing folder and that is one sweet image you have used and fab colours. Not come across those pencils before Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet make, great colours

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this fortnight, hope to see you again soon
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable AND beautiful!! Such a sweet image, and I love the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image, so cute. Thanks for playing at Butterfly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! I LOVE that image and you've designed a gorgeous card around her! Thanks for all you do on the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog DT! Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Leslie! You're so very welcome, happy to be a part of the DT! xx

      Delete
  7. This looks wonderful lovelyrics how you made her two tone on her crown
    Hugs Nikki
    Limited Runs
    You could share thus with our facebook group too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Nikki! She was so much fun to color and create a card with! :) I just shared it on your Facebook group...thank you for the reminder.
      Hugs, Sherry xx

      Delete
  8. A fabulous card for a little princess, Sherry
    hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card with lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at CHNPPC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)