Followers

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The 12 MONTHS OF CHRISTMAS LINK UP CHALLENGE #27 - CHRISTMAS ANGELS

Hello Crafty Friends,
We have a new challenge starting today at...
12 MONTHS OF CHRISTMAS LINK UP
The theme for this challenge is...
Optional Theme - Christmas Angels
Our Wonderful Sponsor is...
http://www.adayfordaisies.com/
 Here is my inspiration card using Angels Resting...
Here is what I used to make my card...
Digi stamps by: A Day For Daisies
Digital Patterned Paper by: Decosse's Dynamite Doodles
Digital Patterned Paper by Me - Brown and Blue
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils 
 Lace Ribbon
Flowers
White Cardstock Paper 
Beacon Gem-Tac Glue 

I created the card in Paint Shop Pro, then printed it and colored the image. Next I made a bow with lace ribbon leaving the tails long. I glued the bow onto the top left corner of the card, then twisted each tail once and glued the ends down. Then I glued three flowers on the bottom left corner and top right corner.

Clicking The Promos Takes You To The Shop...
http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps/angels-prayer/angels-resting
http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/
I hope you like my DT card and it will give you some inspiration.
Happy Crafty Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Mention paint shop pro and my brain freezes over!! Haven't a clue.so I 'm full of admiration with this card. I love your lace boa and the added flowers. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Mrs A.! Paint Shop Pro is a graphics program. :)
      Hugs xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful image and love how you framed it-my ability means I print out image and colour it -wouldn't know where to start with a graphics programme-very basic computer wise lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Carol! I love PSP as I do a lot of my art with it. :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)