Followers

Sunday, April 23, 2017

INSPIRATION POST - SCRIBBLES DESIGNS

Hello There Crafty Friends,
I want to share with you a card I made for the Inspiration Post at...
 http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com
Here's my card with this adorable kitty face...
 Here is what I used to make my card...
Digistamps By Scribbles Designs:
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Against The Grain'
White/Orange Cardstock Paper
 
I hope you like my card and it will give you some inspiration. :)
Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Sherry, this is adorable. That image is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! That kitty is so sweet! It makes me smile!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute image and great B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)