Followers

Thursday, May 25, 2017

IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP - WEEKLY INSPIRATION

Hi There Crafty Friends,
I had so much fun making this card and want to share it with you all
for the weekly inspiration at...IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP!
Here is my card using the fun Slumber Party...
 Here is what I used to make my card...
 Digistamp By: Imagine That! Digistamp
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'So-So-Sweet'
Unbranded Doily Die and Music Notes Die
Darice Sequins 'Tiny Star' and Gauge
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Yellow/White Cardstock Paper

You can find Slumber Party in the Imagine That! Digistamp shop...
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p943/Slumber_Party.html
 I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.

Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

I entered this card in the following challenges...
Ike's World Challenge #89 - Anything Goes/Twist - Happy
 Unicorn Challenge #21 - Special Occasions
Tuesday Throwdown #344 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #342 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #118 - Anything Goes
 Words 2 Craft By #41 - Springtime = Party

32 comments:

  1. WoW ! An amazing design layout and I love how you coloured the image. Such a delightful card :-)
    Thank you very much for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the fun images...brings back good memories of slumber parties :) The musical note die looks so fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Lisa! Have a great day yourself! :)
      Big Hugs x

      Delete
  3. Ah great idea with such unique images. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Sherry! I love the dies you used! Fun image too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just adorable. Love the music over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments and good luck.
    xx Grietje
    DT Creative Moments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Sherry, who doesn't like a slumber party. Fabulous image and love the colours! Hope you have a good weekend.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Sonia! Hope you have a good weekend yourself. :) x

      Delete
  8. Great fun card,

    Thanks for sharing over at Creative Moments!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! Seems like it would be perfect for a tween/teen girl. And, I must say, you're far better at the digital thing than I am. Thanks so much for joining our Springtime = Party Time Challenge at Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun card! Love the image and the die cuts you used! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments! Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, perfect for an invitation. Thanks for sharing it at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time, hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card! Fab image and I love that music die!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous creation! Love the colors and layers. Makes me feel happy.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card..Love your colouring and a great layout..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Deepti Aggarwal! Hugs :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)