Followers

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Charity Fundraiser - Image That Digistamp

Hello There Crafty Friends,
...I want to let you all know that...
Image That Digistamp is having a 'Charity Fundraiser
 For a wonderful place that a lot of people (including me) are thankful for. 

Ronald McDonald House Charity
 
You can get this adorable "Valentine Kitty" digi kit FREE with a $10 or more purchase.
In the Imagine That Digistamp Shop during the month of February.

Even if you don't want the kit, you can still donate to the charity.
You can go here, read her story, shop for cuties and donate... :)

Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info on the fundraiser!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome my friend. Have a great day yourself! Big Hugs! xx

      Delete
  2. Hello, I was wondering if you could e-mail me at stamprints@gmail.com, please? Regarding the DT Call you applied to... Thanks!!!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)