Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

LEANN'S WORLD 101

Hello My Crafty Friends,
I want to share a card I made with you all using an image from...
LeAnn's World 101

My hubby makes bows and arrows and I really enjoy shooting mine.
So having a fairy with her bow and arrows is awesome. :)
  ...For This Card - Step By Step..
  Green cardstock for the card base.
Cut a piece of patterned paper to fit the center of the card.
Went around the card with the distressing tool.
Went around the card, patterned paper, framed image and frame with the ink pad. 
Taped the patterned paper onto the card.  
Taped the image onto the brown frame.
Then taped the image onto the card slightly slanted.

...Products Used...
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Against The Grain'
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Tea Dye'
Unbranded Frame Dies
Plus Tape Runner 
Green/Brown/White Cardstock

I hope you like my card.   

There are monthly challenges at LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Group.
Come on and join in the fun!

She has a beautiful greyscale coloring book available for purchase.
...You can find her coloring book here...
Happy Crafty Hugs,   
Sherry x

...Entered In This Challenge...

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)