Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2018

STAMPRINTS DT

Hello My Dear Crafty Friends,
First I want to welcome my newest followers. :)

I want to share a card with you that I made as a member of the Stamprints DT.
Though I didn't always like having a rooster as an alarm clock, lol, 
I do miss having a rooster and chickens. I loved living on a farm!

...For This Card - Step By Step... 
  White cardstock for the card base.
Cut a piece of patterned paper to fit the center of the card.
Used the distressing tool around the sides of the card, paper, sentiment and image.
Used the distress ink pad around the sides of the card, sentiment and image.
Used the paper crimper on a piece of red cardstock.
Slanted the red paper and attached it to the card with tape.
Attached the patterned paper to the center of the card with tape.
Then taped the sentiment and image to the patterned paper.

.Products Used...
Digistamp 'Year of the Rooster' By: Stamprints
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Against The Grain'
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Tea Dye' 
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Fiskars Paper Crimper
Plus Tape Runner
Red/White Cardstock

I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.

Have a great day and thank you for visiting.
 Happy Crafty Hugs,  
Sherry x

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! The rooster is beautiful!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)