Followers

Monday, May 14, 2018

LEANN'S WORLD 101

Hello My Crafty Friends,
I want to share a card I made with you all using an image from...
 
I used to enjoy riding a bike. Would love get on one now but don't dare, 
can't imagine how that would turn out, lol.
I had fun making this card and even made the tag where it can be taken out.
That's a first for me. :)
  ...For This Card - Step By Step..
  White cardstock for the card base.
Cut a piece of pink patterned paper to fit the center of the card.
Cut a piece of blue patterned paper to fit the center of the pink paper.
 Went around the papers and sentiment with the distressing tool.
Cut out the image with a frame die.
Cut out the tag with the same pink patterned paper.
Used a ink pad around the sentiment, tag, both papers, the image and card.
Taped the pink paper to the card, then the blue paper.
Put tape on back of the image, bottom and sides only - for the tag.
Taped the image onto the card.
Tied a piece of twine on the tag and tucked the tag behind the image.
Then taped the sentiment to the card.

...Products Used...
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
KaiserCraft 6.5" Paper Pad 'Bombay Sunset'
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Tattered Rose' 
Darice Hemp Cord/Twine
Unbranded Frame and Tag Dies
Plus Tape Runner 
White Cardstock
 
I hope you like my card. 
 
...There are monthly challenges at...
LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Group
Come on and join in the fun!

..There's a beautiful greyscale coloring book available for purchase...
Happy Crafty Hugs,   
Sherry x

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card!!! Such a pretty image of a bike and that tag is gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful bike image and the colors!! The pull-out tag is fabulous!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)