Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Some Bunny Loves You

Hello My Crafty Friends,
I want to share a card I made with you all using an image from...
 
I fell in love with 'Some Bunny Loves You' as soon as I saw her. :)
 
...For This Card - Step By Step..
  White cardstock for the card base.
Cut a piece of yellow marbled cardstock to fit the center of the card.
Embossed the cardstock, went over it with distress ink.
Cut a piece of ribbon to fit across the cardstock, glued the ends in back.
Taped the cardstock to the card.
Made a bow with the same ribbon, glued it on the card.
Cut out the image with a frame die.
Put foam mounting tape on the back of the image, taped it on the card.
Then glued on the wooden heart.

...Products Used...
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Darice Embossing Folder 'Wire Fence'
Ribbon
Wooden Heart
Unbranded Frame Die
Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
Plus Tape Runner 
Beacon Gem-Tac Glue
Yellow Marbled/White Cardstock
 
I hope you like my card and thank you for visiting.
Happy Crafty Hugs,   
Sherry x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)