Followers

Saturday, May 26, 2018

STAMPRINTS DT

Hello My Crafty Friends,
I want to share a card with you that I made for the Stamprints DT.

I love butterflies and flowers so for sure love these images...
...For This Card - Step By Step...
 Printed out the butterflies, sentiment and flower on Kraft paper.
After coloring the images, fussy cut around the butterflies, cut out the image/text.
Went around the image and text with distress ink.
Used light brown cardstock for the card base.
Cut a piece of dark brown cardstock to fit the center of the card.
Embossed the cardstock, went over it with distress ink, taped it onto the card.
 Taped the image onto the center of the card.
Curled the ends and center of the text with a pencil, taped it onto the card.
Added pop-dots to the back of each butterfly then attached them to the card.

..Products Used...
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Darice Embossing Folder 'Fall Leaves Swirl'
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Tattered Rose'
Forever In Time 'Pop-Dots'
Plus Tape Runner
Ad-tech Crafter's Precision Glue
Light Brown/Dark Brown/Kraft Cardstock

I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.

Have a great day and thank you for visiting.
 Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Sherry, this is so gorgeous!! The flowers are so pretty!! I love the beautiful butterflies!! Stunning, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW stunning card Sherry love the image and beautiful butterflies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coloring on the Kraft.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)