Followers

Saturday, September 22, 2018

STAMPRINTS DT

Hello My Crafty Friends,
I want to share a card with you that I made for the Stamprints DT.

I love this beautiful image 'Flower Spray' and enjoyed coloring it.
I thought this would look better CAS, so kept it mostly white. 
It shows off the flowers so much better, I think so anyway. :)
My hubby said "That's Unusual For You"...meaning I normally add a lot more things, lol.

...Products Used...
Digistamp 'Flower Spray' By: Stamprints
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Scotch Foam Mounting Tape - behind frame
Unbranded Frame Die - cut out center of white paper to make frame
Plus Tape Runner
White Cardstock 

I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.

You can find more beautiful images to choose from at the...
Stamprints Shop

Have a great day and thank you for visiting.
 Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry xx

...Challenges Entered...
Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge #198 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude Challenge #43 - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations September Challenge - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured image Sherry love the frame
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could hang that on the wall just like it is, Sherry! That frame is perfect to set off your beautifully colored flower spray!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your card Sherry! The flowers are set off so nicely with the white on white framing around them.
    Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
    Monica C. DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
    René

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)