Followers

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

STAMPRINTS DT

Hello My Crafty Friends,
I want to share a card with you that I made for the Stamprints DT

I think 'Poinsettias (VIS-1611)' is so pretty and enjoyed making this card.
 ...Products Used...
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Kirby Teesdale Studio' Paper Pack
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Vintage Photo' - around the image
Ranger Ink Blending Tool 
Flatback Pearls
Kokuyo Dotliner Tape Runner
Tombow Liquid Glue
White Cardstock

I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.

You can find more beautiful images to choose from at the...
Stamprints Shop

Have a great day and thank you for visiting.
 Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry xx

...Challenges Entered...
The Outlawz Color Challenge - Pink + 2 other colors + Twist
Pink, Green, Blue - Twist: Used Pearls
The Outlawz Inlinks Challenge - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Like the colours you have chosen for this card and the poinsettia looks great. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)