Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

STAMPRINTS DT

Hello My Crafty Friends,
I want to share a card with you that I made for the Stamprints DT.

...Here's my card using 'Tulips Vase'...
...Products Used...
Digistamp 'Tulips Vase' By: Stamprints
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Against The Grain'
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Vintage Photo' - around image/background paper
Ranger Ink Blending Tool
Butterfly Sticker
Kokuyo Dotliner Tape Runner
White Cardstock

I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.

You can find more beautiful images to choose from at the...
Stamprints Shop

Have a great day and thank you for visiting.
 Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry xx

...Challenges Entered...
  Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - AG/Must use Patterned Paper
Love To Craft Challenge #30 -  Anything Goes
Crop Stop Link Party #47 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist - Neutral Tones

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love those strong "industrial" , they really make the delicate floral image stand out! Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Sherry! Beautiful coloring and I love the little butterfly! Thanks for linking up to Cropstop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)