Followers

Thursday, March 30, 2017

CREATALICIOUS CHALLENGE #112 ANYTHING GOES/OPTIONAL ADD FLOWERS

Hello There Crafty Friends,
I want to let you know that we have a new challenge starting today at
CREATALICIOUS
The theme for this challenge is...
Anything Goes With Optional - Add Flowers

Our sponsor for this challenge is...

I used Head Shots Boy by Digistamps 4 Joy for my card...
 Here's what I used to make my card...
Digistamp By: Digistamps 4 Joy
Sentiment By: The Cutting Cafe
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils 
 The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Mirabelle
 Impression Obsession Stamps: Dies 'Bushel of Apples'
Unbranded Square and Rectangle Frame Dies
Blue Jean Stationery Paper
Yellow/Orange/Brown/Green Cardstock Paper
Paper Roses 

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Come join us in the challenge!

Happy Crafting,
Hugs, Sherry x

10 comments:

  1. Fab coloring on this cute little girl. I love the textures & colors in the background too. Like the way you've done the matting too. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! She's so cute!! Love the pretty flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is amazing. I love this image. It is just so cute. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I love the image. Reminds me of times past as I was growing up. Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)