Followers

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE #134 ATG/TWIST ADD WASHITAPE/BUNTING

Hello Crafty Friends,
We have a new challenge starting today over at
Digistamps 4 Joy!
http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/
The theme for this challenge is...
Anything Goes with a Twist - Add Washitape/Bunting 

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge...
 Here is what I used to make my card...
Digi Stamp "Head shots - Hat and beads" by: Digistamps4Joy
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
The Paper Studio 4.5'x6.5" 'Tattered and Worn' Adhesive 
The Paper Studio 4.5'x6.5" 'Mirabelle' 
Unbranded Square Frame Die
Washitape
Jots Autocollant Stickers
Darice Adhesive Tape Roller
Yellow Cardstock Paper

I made the card with yellow paper. Then cut the Mirabelle patterned paper to fit and taped it to the top center of the card. I then used a small piece of the Tattered and Worn patterned paper and added it to the bottom center of the card. Using a square frame die, I framed the image and a piece of the Tattered and Worn patterned paper. I rotated the patterned paper slightly left and taped the image onto it and added it to the center top part of the frame. Next I added a piece of washitape across the center of the bottom patterned paper. Then I added one sticker onto the left side of the image and two below it.

I hope you like my DT card and it will give you some inspiration.
Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

I entered this card in the following challenges...
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Celebrating Women
The Crafty Addicts #34 - Anything Goes/CAS
Create and Makes #9 - Anything Goes/Make It Vintage
{PIN}spirational Challenge #186 - Spring/Challenge Pic
Crafty Purple Frog - Lovely Ladies 

14 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Sherry! I love the colors you used!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ... fabulous coloring and design Sherry! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Celebrating Women’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love this image and your fabulous colouring. A beautifully designed card! Thanks for sharing your work at {PIN}spirational Challenges #186. Good Luck and hope to see you again next time.
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun and creative and pretty...thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card, i really like that image and the way you have cooured it - thank you so much for playing along at Crafty Purple frog lovely ladies challenge hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great make, fabulous image & I love all the added details to your card

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Purple Frog this month, good luck in the draw & I hope to see you again soon
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)