Followers

Sunday, March 5, 2017

LETS CRAFT & CREATE CHALLENGE #123 enTWINEd

Hello There Crafty Friends,
We have a new challenge starting today over at
LET'S CRAFT AND CREATE
The theme for this challenge is...
enTWINEd - Use Twine
There is a great prize to be won too, so come join in the fun!

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge...
 Here is what I used to make my card...
Digi stamp by: Cute As A Button
 Colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Against The Grain'
Tim Holtz idea-ology Paper String/Twine
Bow and Arrow Charm
Unbranded Rectangle Frame Die
Darice Permanent Double Sided Tape Roller
White/Brown Cardstock Paper
 
I made my card with white paper. After cutting the patterned paper to fit, I taped it to the center of the card. I cut around the image with a rectangle frame die then taped it to the center of the card, slightly toward the right side. Next I wrapped the twine twice around the front flap of the card, twisting it around each wrap 'front and back', then tying it in a knot in front. Then I added the charm and tied another knot to hold it in place.

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Why not come and join us in the fun!

Happy Crafting,
Hugs, Sherry x

I entered this card in the following challenges:
Scrapper's Delights #64 - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft #39 - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #03 - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March 2017 - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place March - Anything Goes
Cute As A Button #32 - Spring

20 comments:

  1. Great colouring and B.paper -love the bow and arrow charm
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colouring on your image. I like her pink hair. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card my friend! Love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much my friend! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. WOW WOW WOW this is just amazing work. I love your image and coloured wonderfully and I love your design. Perfect.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project Sherry, thank you so much for joining us at Scrappers Delight and good luck with your entry. Wendy DT xx http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great!! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
    Bye,
    Ine DT for: http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.nl/
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card Sherry and your colouring is exceptional. Thank you for entering into the Scrapper's Delights "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge with the link http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska (DT)*

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous! Beautiful work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Lori DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card with stunning colouring. Thanks you so much for joining our challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)