Followers

Sunday, March 5, 2017

LETS CRAFT & CREATE CHALLENGE #123 enTWINEd

Hello There Crafty Friends,
We have a new challenge starting today over at
LET'S CRAFT AND CREATE
The theme for this challenge is...
enTWINEd - Use Twine
There is a great prize to be won too, so come join in the fun!

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge...
 Here is what I used to make my card...
Digi stamp by: Cute As A Button
 Colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Against The Grain'
Tim Holtz idea-ology Paper String/Twine
Bow and Arrow Charm
Unbranded Rectangle Frame Die
Darice Permanent Double Sided Tape Roller
White/Brown Cardstock Paper
 
I made my card with white paper. After cutting the patterned paper to fit, I taped it to the center of the card. I cut around the image with a rectangle frame die then taped it to the center of the card, slightly toward the right side. Next I wrapped the twine twice around the front flap of the card, twisting it around each wrap 'front and back', then tying it in a knot in front. Then I added the charm and tied another knot to hold it in place.

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Why not come and join us in the fun!

Happy Crafting,
Hugs, Sherry x

I entered this card in the following challenges:
Scrapper's Delights #64 - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft #39 - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #03 - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March 2017 - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place March - Anything Goes
Cute As A Button #32 - Spring

18 comments:

  1. Great colouring and B.paper -love the bow and arrow charm
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colouring on your image. I like her pink hair. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card my friend! Love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW this is just amazing work. I love your image and coloured wonderfully and I love your design. Perfect.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project Sherry, thank you so much for joining us at Scrappers Delight and good luck with your entry. Wendy DT xx http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Sherry and your colouring is exceptional. Thank you for entering into the Scrapper's Delights "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge with the link http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska (DT)*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card with stunning colouring. Thanks you so much for joining our challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)