Followers

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #38 RAINBOWS

Hi There Crafty Friends,
We have a new challenge starting today over at
SUNNY DAY CRAFTING
The theme for this challenge is...
Rainbows

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge...
I love buttons, so had fun with this card.
 Here is what I used to make my card...
 The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Country Road'
Unbranded Jar Die
Unbranded Vine Die
Buttons and More Buttons
Offray Burlap Mesh Ribbon
 Lace Ribbon
 Yellow Cardstock Paper
Ad tech Crafter's Precision Glue 'Fine Line' 
Zots Clear Adhesive Dots

I made my card with yellow paper, then cut to fit the patterned paper and taped it in the center. Then I cut a piece of burlap mesh ribbon and glued it across the bottom of the card. I then put glue dots on the back of the jar, only on the middle and top part and put glue on the bottom part. Then added it toward the bottom right of the card, with the glue dots above the burlap. Next I glued three buttons onto the jar. Then I glued the vine onto the card, coming from behind the bottom part of the jar and glued button flowers on it. After that I glued the colorful buttons coming out of the jar at an arc like a rainbow. Next I made a bow with the lace ribbon and glued it onto the jar, then glued a sun button onto the bow.

And that's my DT card. 
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration. 
Hope you come join us in the fun!

Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)