Followers

Sunday, May 14, 2017

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE #136 ATG/TWIST WEDDING

Hello Crafty Friends,
We have a new challenge starting today over at
Digistamps 4 Joy!
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com/
 The theme for this challenge is...
Anything Goes with a Twist - Wedding

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge...
  Here is what I used to make my card...
Digi Stamp "Vintage dress 2" by: Digistamps 4 Joy
Digital Papers/Embellishments by: Victorian Passage
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Flatback Gems
Ad tech Crafter's Precision Glue 'Fine Line'
 
 I created my card in Paint Shop Pro. Then I printed it out and colored the image. Next I glued a small gem on the back of the dress on the heart and three on the left side around the text. Then two larger gems onto each flower embellishment.

I hope you like my DT card and it will give you some inspiration.
Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

I entered this card in the following challenges:
 Crafty Calendar Challenge - Flowers
Simply Create Too #127 - Use A Digi Stamp
Creative Fingers #130 - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #197 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist
Angie's Digital Stamps #9 - Anything Goes
Come and Get It - Mother's Day
Dare 2B Artzy Challenges - Girly
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #57 - Anything Goes 
Daisy Chain Challenges #8 - Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wedding card,love the beautiful image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is beautiful, love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, you've really been a busy crafter this week. Thanks for sharing your lovely cards in our Mother's Day Challenge. I really hope you will join us again soon. I'm trying to click on FOLLOW your blog, but it's giving me some trouble. I will keep trying because I want to FOLLOW you, and I hope you will also stop by my blog to FOLLOW me as well.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    I hope to see you there, and hope you will become my new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Karen! I just visited your blog and am now following you as well. :) x

      Delete
  4. What a beautifully designed card and love that wedding dress. Thank you for sharing with us at Daisy Chain and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Angie's Digi, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)