Followers

Saturday, May 20, 2017

IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP MAY LINK-UP ANYTHING GOES

Hello There Crafty Friends,
I want to let you know that there is a challenge going on at...
The theme for this challenge is...
Anything Goes
 
Here's my mid-month inspiration card for the challenge using Bee Girl...
Here is what I used to make my card...
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils 
Digistamp By: Imagine That! Digistamp
Darice Embossing Folder 'Bees Buzzing'
Darice Embossing Essentials 'Bee/Honeycomb/Flower'
 
Here's the promo for this adorable image...
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p25/Bee_Girl.html
 And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it gives you some inspiration.
Come join us in the fun!

Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

6 comments:

  1. Sherry this is so precious. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! The image is so sweet!! I love the flowers and the embossing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Lisa! x
      Big Hugs :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)