Followers

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

INSPIRATION POST - SCRIBBLES DESIGNS

Hello There Crafty Friends,
I want to share with you a card I made for the Inspiration Post at...
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com 
Here's my card with this adorable owl...
 Here's what I used to make it...
Digistamp By Scribbles Designs: #F 135 Owl on Branch
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'So-So-Sweet'
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Green/Blue/Brown Cardstock Paper
Heart Die Cuts

I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration. :)
Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

I entered this card in the following challenges...
 Deep Ocean Challenge #155 - Our Furry/Feathered Friends
Fairy Tale Challenge #169 - Things With Wings
Ike's World Challenge #89 - Anything Goes/Twist - Happy

12 comments:

  1. So cute!! The owl is adorable!! I love the sentiment, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, your owl card is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable owl! Another fabulous creation my friend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such a very cute card. I love the layout design and especially how you coloured the cute little Owl :-D
    Thank you very much for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that really made me smile, such a fabulous idea. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)