Followers

Saturday, August 19, 2017

DIGISTAMPS4JOY NEW ARTIST

Hello There Crafty Friends!
First I want to say welcome to my new blog followers, one is my cousin. :)
Digistamps4Joy is delighted to announce that there is a new artist in the shop.
I'm so excited to see more of this talented artists work! 

Here's a card I made using three of Delyth's flowers.
Here's what I used...
Digistamps: Flower 1, Flower 2, Flower 3
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Tim Holtz Distress Ink 'Tea Dye' 
White/Ivory Cardstock Paper

Here's another card I made using this adorable image.
Here's what I used... 
Digistamp: Mushroom House
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Tattered and Worn'
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Tim Holtz Distress Ink 'Tea Dye' 
White/Brown Cardstock Paper

I hope you like my cards. Thank you for stopping by. :)
Happy Crafty Hugs!
Sherry x

Entered 'Mushroom House Card' in the following challenges...
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #342 - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack Fun-Day Friday Challenge #202 - Anything Goes
Scrapping4FunChallenges #97 - Anything Goes

24 comments:

  1. beautiful cards Sherry and great colouring
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and beautifully coloured images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are gorgeous. Love your earth tone colors with those images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, love the mushroom house
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards. I love the mushroom house. Your colouring is beautiful also.
    Thank you for joining us over at Scrapping4FunCreations
    Kelly (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! That mushroom house is adorable and the large size really stands on its own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, love the toadstool house, thank you for sharing them at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
    Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so so pretty!!!! Thank you for playing with us at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card :) Thank you for joining us over at Jo's Scrap Shack
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful greeting cards. Thank you for playing at Scrapping4fun
    Marjeta, GD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey sweet lady just love, love, love these images and fabulous cards!
    Hugs, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much My dear friend! :) Hugs! x

      Delete
  12. Love both of them! Great work--I would have a hard time choosing if I had to choose only one. Love those flowers! But the mushroom is so cute! Thanks for joining in the Scrapping4Fun Challenge!

    Carrie, DT
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)