Followers

Saturday, August 19, 2017

IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP AUGUST LINK-UP - ANYTHING GOES

Hello There Crafty Friends,
I want to let you know that there's a challenge going on at...
The theme for this challenge is "Anything Goes"

Here's my mid-month inspiration card for the challenge...
 Here's what I used to make my card... 
Digistamp By: Imagine That! Digistamp
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Tattered Rose'
White Cardstock Paper

Here's the Promo for this set 'Flamingo Dress Up'
Here's the Promo for 'Tropical Breeze Digi Paper'
And that's my DT card.
Hope you like it and it gives you some inspiration.
Come join us in the fun!

Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

Entered this card in these challenges...
Send A Smile 4 Kids - CAS
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #5 - AG/With a Critter
Crafty Animals Challenge #5 - Anything Goes

18 comments:

  1. Sherry love your colors and your flamingo is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! I love the enlarged sentiment with your sweet little feathered shopper. The papers are fabulous in that set as well, Sherry! Off to check it out. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! I love the flamingo with the flip flops!! The papers are fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherry!! ADORABLE card, love that you mixed it up a bit with the mix-n-match elements to create a new Flamingo!! :) Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back with my other hat - and I see you left a response for me to my previous comment - did you know that commenters cannot see them unless they manually come back to your blog for some reason? Just thought you might like to know...

    And now for my second chance to comment on this WONDERFUL card! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for joining us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Donna! Yea, I know that, just feel I should reply back. :) x

      Delete
  6. Love the cute flamingo in her flip flops
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. that's a fantastic tropical creation. And I love the image and the papers. Oh.. I must go shopping,too ;-)

    Thanks for playing along with this 2 Crafty Critters Crazies Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs
    Doris
    *GDT* 2CraftyCritterCrazies
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#8 – Birthday (Summer kids are the best))
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful make. Cute cute cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous!! Such a cute card.
    Hugs, Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)