Followers

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

LOVE TO CRAFT CHALLENGE #13 ANYTHING GOES

Hello Crafty Friends,
There's a new challenge starting today at
Love To Craft Challenge Blog
The theme for this challenge is...
Anything Goes

Here's my inspiration card for this challenge...
 Here's what I used...
 Memento Dew Drop Ink Pads 'Rich Cocoa' and 'Cottage Ivy'
Mulberry Paper and Flowers
Burlap Ribbon - Unwoven
Unbranded Clear Stamp Sentiment and Dragonfly
We R Memory Keepers Precision Press Stamping Tool
Yasutomo Niji Pearlescent Watercolor Paint
Watercolor Brush with Water Tank
Bow Making Tool
Real Leaves
Green Cardstock Paper

Here's what I did...
I made the card with green cardstock paper. Then I cut a piece of scrap mulberry paper slightly smaller than the card. The right side was already torn, which is how I wanted it on my card. My hubby brought in a few leaves from outside for me. I added ink to different leaves and stamped them on the bottom left side of the card. Then I stamped the dragonfly and sentiment onto the card using the stamping tool. Next I painted the dragonfly wings with pearlescent watercolor paint, as I wanted them to have a shimmering appearance. Then I made a bow with burlap ribbon using the bow making tool and separated the strands of the bow. I then glued the flowers and the bow on. After making the ends of the flower stems curl, I glued them coming from beneath the flowers.

And that's my DT card.
Hope you like it and it gives you some inspiration.
Hope you come join us in the fun!

Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

I entered my card in these challenges...
A Snowflakes Promise Challenge #42 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)