Followers

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP NEW RELEASE

Hi There Crafty Friends,
Image That Digistamp has a new release of 'Punny Thanks'
I have made two cards with them today.

Here's one of them...
Here's what I used to make it...
Digistamp by: Imagine That Digistamp
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Country Road'
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Tattered Rose'
Darice Hemp Twine 
Plus Tape Runner 
Scotch Mounting Tape
Ad-tech Crafter's Precision Glue
White Cardstock Paper

Here's the other...
 Here's what I used to make it...
Digistamp by: Imagine That Digistamp
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Kirby Teesdale Studio'
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Tea Dye'
Unbranded Corner Die
Flatback Gems
Buttons and Black Threads
Forever In Time Pop-Dot Adhesives
Plus Tape Runner
Ad-tech Crafter's Precision Glue
Beacon Gem-Tac Glue
White Cardstock Paper


Hope you like my cards. :)
Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

Here's a code for you to use to go shopping.

 
Here's the promo for 'Punny Thanks'

Be sure to leave a comment on the New Release post at the Creative Playground blog
Everyone who leaves a comment will be in a drawing to win this set. 
Winner will be announced Friday, 20th at 6 p.m. PDT
 

9 comments:

  1. Sherry both of your cards are just gorgeous. The bright paper really makes that image pop out on the first one. And the second card just love how you put the ribbon in the sewing machine and those buttons are beautiful. You are so creative! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so gorgeous!! I love the images you used!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards! I love the way you used those pretty corner die-cuts on the second one. They frame the image so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful cards and love the images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two FABulous cards Sherry..the rose is beautiful and love the shabby chic sewing machine..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Sherry, love the sewing one.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sherry, Thanks for your visit & finding me again after I'd been MIA for so long. Lovely to see you again! Love both these cards. Saw this fun set over at Donna's blog, and how cleverly you've used each of the design sets to create such delightful cards. Especially love the sewing machine one! TFS & hope all is well with you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both lovely but my eye is drawn to the second card which is very much me. Can't believe I wasn't following your blog but have rectified that omission. Blogger has put me in incognito though which I hate and can't find a way to rectify. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I love me some punny sediments, Sherry, and these are both fantastic! I love how you designed your cards around them!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)