Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

SCRAPY LAND CHALLENGE #88

Hello My Crafty Friends,
First I want to welcome my new followers. :) 

I also want to let you know that a new challenge starts today at Scrapy Land
The theme is 'Anything Goes' using any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells.

...Here's what I made for this challenge...
 ...For This Card - Step By Step... 
Ivory cardstock for the card base.
Measured and cut part of the front of the card off.
Cut a piece of patterned paper to fit the front of the card and taped it on.
Taped the edge of the border die cut onto the front of the card. 
Taped another piece of the patterned paper onto the inside front of the card.
Stamped the sentiment and cut it out, then taped it onto the card.
Glued flatback pearls onto the sentiment banner.
Glued flatback pearls onto the butterfly, then glued the butterfly onto the card.
 ...Used These Dies...
Tattered Lace Butterfly Die 
Crafters Companion Shabby Chic 'Cherished Memories Stamp and Die Set'
DCWV 4.5"x6.5" The 'Once Upon A Time' Stack
Sizzix Vintaj Bigkick Die Cutting Machine
We R Memory Keepers Stamping Tool
Memento Dew Drop Ink Pad 'Tuxedo Black'
Flatback Pearls
Plus Tape Runner
Beacon Gem-Tac Glue
Ad-tech Crafter's Precision Glue
Ivory Cardstock

I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.
There's great prizes to be won, so hope you come join us in the fun!

Have a great day and thank you for visiting.
 Happy Crafty Hugs,  
Sherry x

14 comments:

  1. What a gorgeously elegant card Sherry!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Sherry!! I love the rose border die you used!! The papers are beautiful!! What a stunning card, my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Sherry! Love your papers and the dies you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply fabulous and a great use of the dies to make this beauty.
    Berni
    berni46.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beautiful paper and fabulous border die
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sherry! I absolutely LOVE that patterned paper!! That butterfly and the die cut edge are gorgeous additions to this beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful ! I love that edging!!!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! U love the edge..pretty papers and gorgeous design!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty. Those colours are glorious together. I love that due cut edging. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sherry I love your card! The background paper is stunning and the border die is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  12. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog,
    I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density,
    which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)