Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2018

STAMPRINTS DT - Post 2

Hello My Crafty Friends,
This is my second post today for the Stamprints DT.
 
I just had to color the chicken too, as ya need a chicken to go with the rooster. :)
If you missed seeing my rooster card, it's HERE.
 
...For This Card - Step By Step... 
  White cardstock for the card base.
Cut the image out with a frame die.
Cut two pieces of brown cardstock with the same die.
Used a larger die of the set to cut out a piece of orange cardstock.
Attached the orange paper to the card with tape.
I don't have a sized die in between those two...so here's what I did. 
Taped a piece of the brown paper beneath the image, slightly left and up.
Taped a piece of the brown paper beneath the image, slightly right and down.
Then taped the image to the center of orange paper.

It kinda reminds me of a postcard. I may have to make another one look vintage. :)

...Products Used...
Digistamp 'Year of the Rooster' By: Stamprints
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Unbranded Frame Dies
Plus Tape Runner
White/Orange/Brown Cardstock

I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.
 
Have a great day and thank you for visiting.
 Happy Crafty Hugs,  
Sherry x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love how you colored the chicken!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)