Followers

Friday, July 27, 2018

Just A Thank You!

Hello my dear crafty friends!

First I want to say thank you to my new followers.

Also, I want to say thank you to those of you who are always stopping by to leave comments on my blog posts. That means so very much to me and I enjoy reading every one of them. Please know, when I am able, I do enjoy visiting your blogs and commenting on your lovely creations. When I am not able to comment, due to my hands being so painful at times, please know that I do stop by and enjoy looking.
 
Now, I have been thinking on something for awhile, as I wasn't sure what to do. Nothing new for me, I don't do well with decisions lately, ask my hubby, lol. Also, I am still fairly new to blogging, so still learning this stuff.
Anyway, what I have been thinking on is, should I post photos, say thank you, etc on my blog, when I win blog candy or when someone sends me a package of crafty goodies? I feel like I would be saying, look what I got and you didn't, to the people who see my blog post, as more than likely they would know that person too...but then again I want the person to know how thankful I am to get the goodies. I just want to do the right thing and let them know I appreciate it but at the same time, I don't want to come off as bragging about it...hope that makes sense. I do give credit to the person who gave it to me when I use something from them. I also send an email/message on their blog/Facebook, anyway I can to let the person know how much it means to me.

...Here's what I thought I should do...
I want to say thank you to all of you who have been so very sweet and generous sending me crafty goodies. It means the world to me and I treasure every piece!
Here are a few people that I want to thank.
Though there are a few others from challenge wins and blog hops.
- My dearest friend Mary at Amera Crafts -
I have known her for several years online. First with pixels and now she has me hooked on making card, lol. I so wish I could see her in person. She has sent me packages just because she wants me to have beautiful crafty goodies to create with. I feel like a child waiting to open my present when a package arrives from her. :) Thank you my dearest friend...your friendship means the world to me!
- I won blog candy from Mary H at Carolina Cards -
Mary sent me a lot of crafty goodies, more than she had shown on her blog candy photo. I treasure each piece and so enjoy creating with them. Thank you so very much Mary!
-  Package from Audrey at Hippie Aud's - 
I entered a challenge and won a stamp set. Audrey was so sweet that she sent me a lot of crafty goodies, along with the stamp set. I can't wait to start using all the beautiful things. Thank you so very much Audrey!
- I want to mention Lilian  -
I am sorry I can't remember her blog address but I will find it. She posted a photo of rubber stamps on her bog and whoever asked for them first got them. I am happy to say that was me. Thank you so very much Lilian!
- I won a challenge at DL. ART -
Diana not only sent me what I won but she added some extra beautiful crafty goodies in the package. I can't wait to use them. Thank you so very much Diana!

Just please know that I appreciate everything, even a hello...as that let's me know that you thought of me. Thank you all so much for making my blog a happy place.

If you have read this far, thank you. :)

Crafty Hugs! xx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning all those crafty goodies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, GOOD for you at all these wins! In my opinion, I see nothing wrong with sharing a picture of what you were lucky to win as candy,the gifter's link... and I can't imagine somebody taking it as 'gloating'. I certainly don't see it that way. Also I think it's very nice to share it, post a link to the gifter's blog as you do (and I do that as well..the few times I've won). And even if I'm not in 'the running' for the candy at a blog, I try to share a photo with the link, so that somebody else might find out about it, and try for it. So I'm glad you wrote the post saying how much it means to you, for your visitors and for your wins. So just keep on with the way you've been doing. And sharing the blog links, helps all of us get more visitors I think (Hope!). Enjoy all your fab goodies! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)