Followers

Saturday, January 12, 2019

STAMPRINTS DT

Hello My Crafty Friends,
I want to share a card with you that I made for the Stamprints DT.

...Here's my card using 'May Flower of the Month - Lily of the Valley'...
 
...Products Used...
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Vintage Photo' - around the image
Ranger Ink Blending Tool
Darice Flower
Scotch Foam Mounting Tape - behind image
Kokuyo Dotliner Tape Runner
Beacon Gem-Tac Glue
White Cardstock

I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.

You can find more beautiful images to choose from at the...
Stamprints Shop

Have a great day and thank you for visiting.
 Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry xx

...Challenges Entered...
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Make It Flowery
CAS on Friday Challenge #149 - Flowers
Crafting With Friends Challenge #77 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Sherry this is beautiful with the wonderful sentiment and simple design...and naturally a flower on a card that you made, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sherry love the Lily of the valley and sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Sherry and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower-card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)