Followers

Saturday, July 1, 2017

LOVE TO SCRAP CHALLENGE #99 ANYTHING GOES!

Hi There Crafty Friends,
  I'm wanting to let you know there is a new challenge starting today at...
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog
The theme for this challenge is...
Anything Goes!
 
Our sponsors this month are...
 
Here's my card using Fuzzy by SheepSki Designs...
 
Here's what I used to make my card... 
Digistamp By: SheepSki Designs
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
 Unbranded Heart Deco Die
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Red/White/Yellow/Brown Cardstock Paper

I hope you like my DT card and it will give you some inspiration. :)
Come on and join us in the fun!
 
Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

10 comments:

  1. Adorable card and image. Really love the way you color the image :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fur texture is fab Sherry :D
    Andrea x
    SheepSki Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so cute!! That elegant heart die cut is so elegant; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute card! I adore the sweet image and your gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPERB!!! this heart sticking out is soooo beautiful !!! it makes this adorable bear even more moving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)