Followers

Saturday, July 15, 2017

SCRIBBLES DESIGNS CHALLENGE #55 USE YOUR NOODLE TO DOODLE

Hello Crafty Friends,
We have a new challenge going on at...
  http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com
 The theme for this challenge is...
Use Your Noodle to Doodle

Here's my inspiration card for the challenge...
 
Here's what I used...
Digistamp By: Scribbles Designs
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Tattered and Worn'
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Tim Holtz Distress Ink 'Tea Dye'
Darice Tape Runner
White Cardstock Paper

Here's the promo for #A 11 Flower Doodle 1...
I hope you like my DT card and it will give you some inspiration.
Thank you for stopping by. Hope to see you join us.
Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

I entered my card in these challenges...
Simply Papercraft Challenge #48 - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge #62 - Floral
My Time to Craft Challenge #350 - In The Garden

14 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love how you colored the image!! It looks amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry your coloring of this image is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coloured beautifully. Really pretty combination. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome
    Thanks for sharing at My Time To Craft x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sherry, Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Floral’ challenge theme… I absolutely love this digi stamp from Scribbles, I loved making my DT card using this one too... please join us next time and good luck in the draw.

    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab creation – I love the colouring. Thank you for sharing this with us at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)