Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #16 ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

Hello,
There is a new challenge starting today at
SUNNY DAY CRAFTING
The theme is...
ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge...
Here is what I used to make my card....
Digital stamp by: Bugaboo Stamps
Make It Snappy Fairy

Digi image colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils.
Highlights added with a white Gelly Roll Gel Pen.
I made the card with yellow cardstock paper.
Using 4.5"x6.5" paper "Kirby Teesdale Studio" from The Paper Studio,
I cut and glued it in the center of the card. Then cut a strip of that paper
and a strip of light green paper, glued those strips together and
added them to the card. After gluing the digi image in the center of the 
card, I added flowers/butterfly stickers to the top and bottom corner.
Yellow and green paper, flowers/butterfly stickers are from my stash.

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting,
Sherry x

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)