Followers

Monday, October 31, 2016

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #21 ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

Here is what I used to make my card....
Digital stamp by DigitalStamps 4 Joy
Digi image colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils.
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Tattered and Worn'
White/purple cardstock paper, lace tape and flatback pearls 
from my stash.

Using white paper, I made the card. Then glued the patterned paper in the
center. Next I added lace tape across the center of the card. After cutting 
the purple paper to frame behind the image, I glued it to the back and
glued both onto the card. Then glued three pearls to the side.
Thanks to my dear husband for taking pictures of all my cards. :)

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting,
Sherry x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)