Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #24 ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

Hi There,
There is a new challenge starting today at
SUNNY DAY CRAFTING
The theme is...
ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge...
Here is what I used to make my card...
Digital stamp by Imagine That Digistamp
Digi image colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils.
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Against The Grain'
Prima Marketing Comfort Craft Distressing Tool
Zots Glue Dots
Hello Die Cut
White/orange cardstock paper, burlap ribbon, a crocheted flower and 
yarn bow from my stash.

I distressed all edges of the papers first. Using white paper to make the 
card, I glued orange paper in the center. Next I glued the patterned paper 
in the center of the orange paper. Then glued a piece of burlap ribbon 
across the center. I fussy cut around the digi image, then added zots glue 
dots to the back and positioned it in the center of the card, over the burlap 
ribbon. I then glued the crocheted flower beside the digi image and the 
yarn bow onto the side of the digi image itself. Then I glued the text die 
cut to the bottom right of the card.

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting,
Sherry x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)