Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

THE OUTLAWZ

Hello My Crafty Friends,
First I want to give a warm welcome to my newest followers. :)

I want to share a card I made with y'all for a challenge at The Outlawz.
...Products Used...
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'So-So-Sweet' Paper Pack
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool - around image/background paper/card
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide 'Salty Ocean' -  around image/background paper/card
Ranger Ink Blending Tool
Wink Of Stella Glitter Pen 'Clear' - on snow/eyes/buttons
Kokuyo Dotliner Tape Runner
Tombow Liquid Glue
White Cardstock
Have a great day and thank you for visiting. 
 Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry xx

...Challenges Entered...
The Outlawz Challenge - Progressive Freebie
The Outlawz Challenge - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)