Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

KEEN CRAFTER DESIGNS

 Hello There Crafty Friends!
I'm super excited as this is my first post for...

...I enjoyed creating this card using the beautiful digital papers...
...Products Used...
Digistamp "Under The Mistletoe" By: Selina Fenech
Paint Shop Pro - designed the card using
Touch Five Markers - 1st color
Muhui Colored Pencils/Marco Raffine Colored Pencils - colored with
White Cardstock

...Here's one I made for fun to use in my journal...
I love the song "Just Give Me A Reason" by Pink and Nate Ruess!
So just had to make something with part of the lyrics that I found while searching and I found the perfect image for it. For some reason, nothing new for me these days, I can't remember where the butterflies are from. I designed the card in Paint Shop Pro.
...Products Used...
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool - around card
White Cardstock

I hope you like my cards and they give you some inspiration.

Have a great day and thank you for visiting.
Happy Crafty Hugs, 
Sherry xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sherry this is stunning love that image take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card. Colours are lovely. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card. The colours are lovely. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)