Followers

Friday, January 1, 2021

MORGAN'S ARTWORLD CHALLENGE #1

  Hello My Crafty Friends,
I want to let you know that a new challenge starts today at...
Morgan's ArtWorld 

The theme is Always 'Anything Goes'

...Here's a card I made using the beautiful "Fantasy Fae Digi Stamp 48"...
...Products Used...
Touch Five Markers - 1st color
Muhui Colored Pencils/Marco Raffine Colored Pencils - colored with
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool - around image
E-Z Runner Tape Runner
White Cardstock

Come on and join us in this fabulous challenge! 
...To purchase Morgan's ArtWorld Images, please visit her Shop...
https://creativeartdesignstudio.ecwid.com/
Come along and join Morgan's ArtWorld Facebook Group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/848616968526756/ 
I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.
Come on and join us in the fun from January 1st until the 27th!

Have a fabulous day and thank you for visiting.
Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry xx 

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Sherry. I love this image and you've colored her beautifully. I hope you're feeling better and I wish you a very healthy and prosperous new year. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an incredible image, so beautiful Sherry you have a real flare for colour. Stunning!! Wishing you well in 2021.
    Sending creative wishes your way Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)