Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

MORGAN'S ARTWORLD CHALLENGE #3

  Hello My Crafty Friends,
I want to let you know that a new challenge starts today at...
Morgan's ArtWorld 

The theme is Always 'Anything Goes'

...Here's a card I made using "Scorch and Billy"...
Note: Scorch and Billy aren't in Morgan's shop. 
I colored them for a link button on the shop page but thought it would 
make a cute card for one of my grandchildren.
...Products Used...
Digital Image "Scorch and Billy" By: Morgan's ArtWorld
Touch Five Markers - 1st color
Muhui Colored Pencils - colored with
KaiserCraft 6.5" Paper Pad 'Off The Wall'
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool - around paper/image
E-Z Runner Tape Runner 
White Cardstock

Come on and join us in this fabulous challenge! 
...To purchase Morgan's ArtWorld Images, please visit her Shop...
https://creativeartdesignstudio.ecwid.com/
...Come on by Morgan Fitzsimons Art Etsy shop...
Come along and join Morgan's ArtWorld Facebook Group.
 
I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.
Come on and join us in the fun from March 1st until the 27th!

Have a fabulous day and thank you for visiting.
Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)