Followers

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Lets Craft & Create Challenge #194

 Hello There Crafty Friends,
I want to let you know there's a new challenge starting today at...
Lets Craft & Create

...The theme for this challenge is...
Anything Goes + (Option)
Pink and Grey 

...Here's what I created for the challenge...
The background is actually grey but for some reason the camera made it look green, ugh, lol.

...Products Used...
Digital Paper - Create With TLC
Touch Five Marker - used pink around card base
Framed Sentiment - Imagine That Digistamp 
Darice Floral Embellishments Flowers
Gatorade Stained Gauge
E-Z Runner Tape Runner
Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue
White Cardstock

I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.

Our challenge runs from April 5th - 28th.
Come on and join us in the fun!

Have a great day and thank you for visiting.
 Happy Crafty Hugs, 
Sherry xx 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)