Followers

Monday, May 1, 2023

Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #5

 Hello My Crafty Friends,
I want to let you know that a new challenge starts today at...
Morgan's ArtWorld 

The theme is Always 'Anything Goes'

...Here's a card I made using this beautiful image...
...Products Used...
Digital Image "Satu 21" By: Morgan's ArtWorld
Touch Five Markers - 1st color
Castle Arts Colored Pencils - colored with
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Tattered and Worn' Paper Pack
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Vintage Photo' - around image/paper/card base
Ranger Ink Blending Tool
Darice Doily Tape
Elmer's CraftBond Tacky Glue
E-Z Runner Tape Runner
White Cardstock

...Visit Morgan's Art Studio to find beautiful images...
...Come along and join Morgan's ArtWorld Facebook Group...

I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.
Come on and join us in the fun from May 1st until the 27th!

Have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting.
Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)