Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #32 WINTER SPORTS/OPTIONAL ANYTHING GOES

Hello Crafty Friends,
We have a new challenge starting today over at
SUNNY DAY CRAFTING
The theme for this challenge is...
Winter Sports - Optional Anything Goes

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge...
Here is what I used to make my card...
Digital stamp by: Imagine That! Digistamp
Colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Darice Embossing Folder 'Snowflake Scroll'
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Thinlits Dies 'Woodlands'
Unbranded Snowflake Die
White/Blue Cardstock Paper 
Zots Glue Dots
Flatback Pearls 
Prima Marketing Comfort Craft Distressing Tool 

Using a white card, I embossed it with the Snowflake Scroll.
I turned the card on it's side, so that the scroll would be on the bottom
and left side. After cutting the blue paper to frame behind the image, I 
distressed the edges, then glued it onto the image. I then glued the image 
in the center of the card, slightly overlapping the snowflake scroll. I did the
same with the blue paper behind the sentiment. I glued one tree on the 
right side of the card, slightly beneath the image. Cut glue dots small 
and added them to the back of the other tree, then placed them a little 
toward the left some, above and slightly overlapping the image. After 
adding glue dots to the back of the sentiment, I rotated it slightly to the 
left and attached it to the right side of the card. I then added the snowflake
die cut behind the left corner of the image and glued it in place. Using 
another snowflake scroll I had embossed on white paper, I cut out three 
small snowflakes and glued them to the image. Then I glued three flatback
pearls onto the embossed snowflakes and one on the sentiment.

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting,
Hugs, Sherry x

I entered this card in the following challenge:
CCC Digi Creations #65 - Use Die Cuts and/or Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)