Followers

Sunday, September 3, 2017

DIGISTAMPS4JOY NEW RELEASE MANDALA 3

Hello There Crafty Friends!
  I want to share a card with you all that I made using a new release at...

Here it is using the pretty image 'Mandala 3'
Here's what I used... 
Digistamp by Delyth: Digistamps4Joy
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
DCWV 4.5"x6.5" 'The Old World' Mat Stack
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Tattered Rose'
Unbranded Frame Die
Flowers
White Cardstock Paper

I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by. :)
Happy Crafty Hugs!
Sherry x

Here's the promo...
Entered in these challenges...
Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge #13 - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Patterned Paper
The Ribbon Girls - Anything Goes with Ribbon/Card
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes - Include Handmade Bow
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #171 - AG/With Ribbon Theme

14 comments:

  1. Sherry your coloring is gorgeous and those flowers just add to the wonderful color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS, Sherry! Thanks so much for playing along with us. Please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    karen L
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry: P.S. Tomorrow is our BLOG HOP and I hope you will join the fun! Someone will win the Ribbon Club Assortment for the month. I hope to see you there!
      Karen L
      Really Reasonable Ribbon

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for letting me know Karen, I will for sure come hopping along. :) xx

      Delete
  3. Very pretty coloring and card design! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring and i just love your ribbon cluster! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card ,love the colours and cluster of pretty flowers
    Thanks for joining us at Craftdeebowz and good luck
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore mandalas, so naturally I'm going to love your card! :) What I really love are the colours you've chosen and your ribbon/flower cluster - so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps. Janelle (DT) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)