Followers

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP NEW RELEASE

Hi There Crafty Friends,
Image That! Digistamp has a new release of adorable elephant sets.
I have made three cards with them for today. 

This cutie 'Ellie's Pumpkin Costume' is the first...
Here is what I used to make it...
Imagine That! Digistamp - Digi Papers - In The Set
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Flatback Pearls
Pink Marbled Cardstock Paper

Hope you like my card. :)
Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

Here's a code for you to use to go shopping.

Here's the promo for Ellie's Pumpkin Costume 



Challenges Entered...
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #51 - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise Challenge #44  - Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry, Now I can't remember if I left you a comment already, I thought I had, but maybe it's in moderation. :) LOVE this cutie, your shading on his face is adorable, and I love all your layers and pearls. Super cute! (sorry if this is a repeat comment) Have a great day xK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Sherry and love your card design..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a colourful card Sherry. Adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry, just LOVE the way you framed this image. That is such a great color for the ears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lil pumpkin is so sweet, great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! Your elephant is so sweet !
    Thanks for playing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge.
    Love & Hugs
    DT Veana R.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)