Hello There Crafty Friends,
I want to let you all know that a challenge is going on at...
The theme for this challenge is...
Anything Goes with a Twist - Inlaid Die Cut
Here's my inspiration card for the challenge...
Here's what I used to make it...
Unbranded Sunflower Frame Die
Unbranded Clear Sentiment Stamp
We R Memory Keepers Precision Press Stamping Tool
Plus Tape Runner, Clear Glue and Tweezers
Orange/Yellow/Brown/Marbled Eggshell Cardstock Paper
Here's what I did...
1. Made the card with brown cardstock paper.
2. Cut the marbled eggshell paper to fit the center of the card.
- Be sure to save all your orange and yellow paper pieces with the next step -
3. Used the sunflower frame die to cut brown, orange and yellow paper.
4. Added tape onto the eggshell paper, where the sunflower would be.
5. Added clear glue on the back part of the frame and attached the frame to eggshell paper.
6. Taped the eggshell paper onto the center of the card.
- Here's the fun part, of joy, lol. It's worth it though, for the pretty sunflower -
7. Glued orange and yellow pieces that are cut out into the sunflower outline.
- I wanted it to look like there are shaded areas and not be all one color -
8. Used tweezers to add the small dots in the center of the sunflower.
- A lot of those are similar in size, so they don't necessarily have to be the exact one -
9. Then I used the stamping tool to add the sentiment.
Hope you like my DT card and it gives you some inspiration.
We would love to see you join us in the fun!
The challenge will close at 6pm EST on September 30th.
Thank you for visiting.
Happy Crafty Hugs,Sherry x
Entered in these challenges...
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #204 - Always Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge #266 - Anything Goes
Emerald City Crafts Challenge Blog #3 - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge #187 - Thinking Of You/Sympathy Sentiment