Followers

Friday, September 1, 2017

LOVE TO SCRAP CHALLENGE #101

Hi There Crafty Friends,
  I'm wanting to let you know there is a new challenge starting today at...
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog
The theme for this challenge is...
Anything Goes!

Our sponsors this month are...

 Here's my card using an image by Dr. Digi's House of Stamps...
Here's what I used to make it... 
Digistamp Gnome Sweet Gnome By: Dr. Digi's House of Stamps
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Close To My Heart Cling Stamp 
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Tea Dye'
Yellow/Brown Cardstock Paper

I hope you like my DT card and it will give you some inspiration. 
Come on and join us in the fun!
Happy Crafty Hugs, 
Sherry x

Entered in these challenges...
Little C's Aloha Friday Challenge - Digital Image
Simply Papercraft Challenge #50 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge #135 - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Love that sentiment you added; so sweet with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image to colour - it would be perfect for a new home/moving card! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)